Friday, May 03, 2013

Scatter brain

I'm writing this on my iPhone so I apologize in advance for potential auto correct mistakes!

It was a long day today.  It went relatively well, but given the complete opposite nap schedules the girls were on all day, I literally had zero breaks. James had to deal w some family stuff tonight so I was on my own from 7:20am till just before 8pm.  It makes for a very tiring day.  I feel SO drained, and what makes it worse is the fact that James goes to bed in half an hr so I'm back on duty till midnight at least.  I just need more of a break, it's so hard when I don't get enough time to refuel.  It's a first world problem I know, but that doesn't make it any less frustrating to me!

Emily has a second tooth!  The one right beside her first tooth has popped and its absolutely adorable. I want to capture it on camera but I haven't been successful at it yet.  So darn cute though, you can take my word for it!

I love watching the girls 'play' and it was sweet at dinner tonight when they would stare at each other while the other got a spoonful of food!

But oh my gawd it's just so tiring, I can't get over it. I honestly don't know how ppl manage w more kids than 3.  I realize 3 spaced out in age would be easier than this, but still, it just boggles my mind how ppl manage w so many kids and don't just drop dead from exhaustion.

There's so much I want to write about but some stuff isn't for the blog (family dramatics, shall we say...). I don't have the time or energy to do anything tonight, and might not get the chance anyway.  I feel really frustrated w the overall lack of 'time' these days bcuz I really REALLY need something other than just my kids going on in my life...I feel sort of guilty saying that but my sense of self is nearly non existent right now and I think it's driving me a little crazy and making me a little sad.  I don't know..

If I had more time - or should it be WHEN I have more time? - this blog needs an overhaul.  In fact I'm considering ditching it or perhaps starting a new one or at the very least privatizing it.  I don't know.  I want to be one of those ppl that only records the happier moments but I also sometimes feel compelled to gripe so it's hard!  

My posts are so all over the place lately, you'll have to excuse me, it's the best I can do right now!

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird