Monday, December 31, 2012

In pictures (finally)

I hate that I don't tend to post pictures alongside my words most of the time.  I wish I had the time to upload photos every time I post something, but it doesn't seem to work out that way. 

Before we're into a whole new year, here are a few pictures from Christmas time 2012 at our house:




















 2012 was an AMAZING year, one I will never forget - getting pregnant, finding out it was twins, going through a crazy double pregnancy, and meeting our beautiful girls, watching Andrew learn and grow so much...And now I look forward to all the new experiences that 2013 is sure to bring - starting off with our big move in a few weeks, settling into our new place, and continuing our transition into being a family of 5, with Andrew and the babies no doubt continuing to wow me every day =)

Happy New Year!!




No comments:



blogger template by lovebird