Friday, October 12, 2012

Did you hear that babies?! I'M READY so come on out!!



Well, no babies today.  I’m kind of relieved since I didn’t really want the twins birthday to be shared with the ‘anniversary’ date of losing our last pregnancy.  But still…I WANT THESE BABIES OOOOUT!

I’m actually WANTING labour pains to start at this point.  I’m not one for self torture, but seriously, let’s get this show on the road!

Today James worked from home because last night my blood pressure was quite high and we were concerned I might have to go to the hospital today.  It ended up getting quite high again this afternoon (as in, the bottom number being between 92-98, when 80 is normal) so James called the OB’s office to see if we should do something.  They said if I got two readings over 100 for the bottom number, to go to the hospital.  But luckily that didn’t happen, and I didn’t think it would.  I have a dr’s appointment tomorrow for blood pressure check and the group b strep test, so we’ll talk then about next steps, if we have any options other than just waiting.  Honestly, at this point I just want to be induced and get the babies out, but I doubt they’ll want to do that unless my blood pressure proves to be consistently high.

I managed to actually get a bit of sleep today.  James was working but also looking after Andrew, so I slept for a few hours here and a few hours there.  And actually SLEPT, I don’t really remember the dreams I was having.  I know I had some, but maybe not as crazy vivid as they tend to be most of the time these days.  I was still tired after waking up, but it felt good to get some rest.  There’s this one area of my upper belly that is soooo sore though and seems to get worse and worse as the day goes on.  Basically where Baby B’s feet are, or maybe it’s her bum, it’s hard to tell!  I don’t know if it’s the way she’s pressing on my skin and stretching it or what.  It’s where the dr said my liver is and that it’s a sign of high BP, but I still think it’s more likely Baby B because it seems too close to the surface where it hurts to be my liver.  I’m going to ask about it tomorrow though.

So much happening and yet nothing…Just waiting.  Suspense is killing me!!  I really hope I have some ‘real’ baby news soon!!

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird