Thursday, July 19, 2012

Andrewisms


Andrew’s new favourite movie is The Lorax.  He also loves Charlotte’s Web.  He particularly loves the songs, and uses the Apple TV remote to rewind/fast forward to his favourite songs over and over…and over again.  The same scenes on repeat can get annoying at times, but I absolutely love listening to him sing!

Just in terms of music, right now he’s absolutely loving After the Gold Rush by Neil Young and it is SO CUTE hearing his little 3 year old voice singing, ‘Look at Mother Nature on the run in the nineteen seventies.’ (although I think he says ‘nineteen seventeens’!)

He says the funniest things sometimes.  Last night he finished up what he wanted of his dinner, but there was still a lot left on his plate.  I said, ‘Why don’t you have a few more bites?’  He got down from his chair, waved his hands at James and I, and said, ‘You go ahead and help yourself, I’m done!’  LOL

He had a horribly tantrum-y day a few days ago, and even when I left him at my mom and dad’s he was terrible there till they brought him home after supper.  We talked to him quite a bit about his behaviour, but when he first came home and we asked why he was such a bad boy, he replied, ‘I just didn’t get enough schleep (sleep) last night.’  Asking more, he said, ‘I had a tummy ache, very sore knees, and that’s just why it happened!’  He always tries to come up with some elaborate story for why he’s done what he’s done.

Whenever I run Andrew a bath, before he’ll get in he asks me, ‘Did you check the temperature?’ to make sure it won’t be too hot.  I always get a kick out of that!  Just the way he says things is so funny.  He’s Mr. Entertainment!

2 comments:

Trista said...

lol omg!!
so adorable. I cannot believe that is in our very near future hahaha. I wish we could get the boys (and soon to be girls!) together to play. one day :)
We talked about Andrew this morning because we watched Yo Gabba Gabba for the first time ever! We figured out a way to get US Netflix and its on there. IT IS AMAZING!! i love it and can see how Andrew did/does too :)

Elizabeth said...

Haha, what did you think of Yo Gabba Gabba?! Andrew doesn't watch it anymore, but I loved that show! LOL How did you get US Netflix, I would love to get in on that!!



blogger template by lovebird