Saturday, June 30, 2012

Better


I’m feeling a bit better than I did last night, probably I just needed some sleep.  I wish the weather was better though, it feels like it’s October or something.  I really want summer to hurry up and get here. And preferably to stick around for longer than a day at a time…

Andrew is obsessively watching the video for Michael Jackson’s Thriller.  Yes, he’s probably too young for it, but truthfully he saw it for the first time probably at least 6 months ago, maybe more.  He’s desensitized to it now!  And he LOVES zombies and creepy things, so it’s right up his alley!  I have to admit, I love the fact that Andrew likes Michael Jackson!  I can’t believe it’s been 3 years since he died.  I remember the day like it was yesterday, it still feels like it can’t possibly be true.

There’s just something so classic about Michael Jackson’s music!  Some of his songs might seem dated compared to today’s music, but yet it never goes out of style, and I’m certain it never will.  Long live Michael Jackson!!

Lame post, I know…but I didn’t want to leave things as they were last night.  I still feel a bit blah, but I’m pretty sure it is a hormone thing, and it’s natural to happen once in a while.  I’m lucky it’s so few and far between for me!

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird