Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm not very fun to be around right now


I’ve taken some medication in hopes of being able to fall asleep soon, but so far they’re not kicking in.  I just feel so restless.  I can’t focus on any ‘normal’ activities, such as watching a show or reading or ANYTHING. 

Andrew is having a sleepover at his nana’s tonight to give us a night to just have quiet and hopefully get a decent night’s sleep.  So because I couldn’t pick any single show out there that I felt like watching, we decided to play some games.  James and I used to play cards and board games relatively often before we had Andrew, so I guess it was ‘fun’ to do that again, although my heart wasn’t totally in it.  We played Sorry and some card games.  James did manage to make me laugh a little bit, so that was good.  But ultimately, I just feel depressed all the time.

We lit a candle in honour of the baby at 7pm because it happened to be Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day today.  I don’t know if I found it very comforting, but we did it anyway.  Unfortunately just a few minutes before 7 I got very sick throwing up, not sure if it was just my nerves or what, but I just wasn’t feeling well at all. 

Gawd, my blog is becoming one big ball of blah, isn’t it.  Sorry about that.  Perhaps one day regular every day posts will resume…Hopefully!  But for now this is as good as it gets…

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird