Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I can see you lurking at me!

I know people who big-time self-promote their blogs would scoff at the ‘low’ number of people who read my blog each day…But in the past week or so, I’m getting close to 50 hits per day, which for me is A LOT!  I’m used to a few a day, and generally the same people at that…So I’m feeling somewhat ‘exposed’ here, and wondering who is reading my blog.  Obviously there are my regular readers who also comment from time to time, and those who I know read my blog but tend not to comment.  But who are the rest of you?  I promise I won’t bite – I would love to hear from you and know something about you/what brings you to my blog.  Come on people, my ‘new’ blog template makes it pretty obvious when I’ve got ‘0’ comments on a post!  Let’s liven things up here a little!

Also, what do people with comment-success on their blogs write that seems to help generate comments?  Not that I’m totally comment hungry – I really just write my blog as my personal release because if I didn’t the thoughts in my head might explode right out of it.  I NEED to write things out.  I guess I’m in a reaching-out sort of mode right now with what’s been happening in my life, and I’m just curious who’s out there…

1 comment:

tristadawn said...

I go through commenting phases and I really like it better when I'm IN the commenting phase! At one point I was in a phase where I would comment on any blog post I read on any blog. I need to get back on that. Comments are AWESOME and I too LOVE getting them and I figure the only way that I can get them is to comment lots on other people's, haha. I don't know if that's true or not but it has kind of worked in the past.



blogger template by lovebird