Tuesday, September 27, 2011

No chance you'll see me on that show 'I didn't know I was pregnant'!!

Just to give an idea of where I'm at....

First, let's look back at what I looked like back in 2008 when I was 14 weeks pregnant with Andrew:

Barely even a bump, right?!

And here I am at 18 weeks pregnant with Andrew, in July of 2008:

Definitely a baby in there!!  But I was nearly at the halfway point in the pregnancy...

Now let's go back to present day, shall we?  Here I am, today, at 9 weeks + 1 day pregnant with Baby#2:

Thank goodness I wasn't hoping to hide this pregnancy from friends and family till the 12 weeks mark like a lot of people do, because that wouldn't be possible!!  At this rate, I'll be waddling by 3 months!!

1 comment:

tristadawn said...

aww, you are beautiful, stunning and glowing. you look fabulous mama :) xoxo!



blogger template by lovebird