Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Blogger ad links...

I noticed in my last post that random words have links to ads...I will have to look into how to stop that from happening in future posts, because I had nothing to do with placing those ads there and I don't want them there. Maybe it's a 'new feature' of blogger or something...I will have to look into it. I just wanted to suggest NOT clicking on the links, since they have nothing to do with me or 'my' blog!

Looking closer, I am seeing these things all over my blog now...Ugh...Anyone have any tips for stopping it??

1 comment:

Lojo said...

I'm not sure if you've already figured out the issue and removed them, but if not, I'm not seeing any on your main page. Hmmmmm. Since I haven't used Blogger in awhile I have no insights, but I just wanted to let you know that as a viewer I am not seeing any. Weird, nonetheless!



blogger template by lovebird